Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30883 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,515 (4,906 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Roanoke, Virginia costs $925 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)