Cost of living in Hadera, Israel vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23434 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,214 (13,716 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (37 minutes ago)