Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00179 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 24% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,370 (764,071Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)