Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,215 ($2,579) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)