Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 25% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,206 (₨101,559) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)