Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12768 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 23% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,156 (9,053元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)