Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12387 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 10% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,534 (元12,382) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)