Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,171 ($2,456) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (38 minutes ago)