Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 72% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,090 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)