Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 70% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,713 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)