Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 11% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,894 (1,242,758 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)