Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24569 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,827 (R$ 7,436) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)