Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,234 (﷼ 57,209,839) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)