Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00242 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 54% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,616 (1,082,952 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)