Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04750 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €944 (E£ 19,868) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)