Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20681 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,509 (RM7,298) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (42 minutes ago)