Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00423 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 23% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,213 (523,075 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (44 minutes ago)