Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00409 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 24% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,238 (547,011 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)