Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,599 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)