Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,781 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)