Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23686 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,393 (5,882 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 2 hours ago)