Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18264 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,137 (6,224TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)