Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,059 (₩2,708,791) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)