Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,982 (₩2,544,215) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)