Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08212 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,862 (P22,676) in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)