Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 12% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,402 (元10,919) in Fushun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)