Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00784 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,927 (¥245,712) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)