Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20975 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,492 (R$ 7,114) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)