Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,860 in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)