Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13405 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 95% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,127 (kr23,327) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)