Cost of living in Elblag, Poland vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23353 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,411 (6,042 zł) in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)