Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13906 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €740 (5,321TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)