Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20634 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,334 (6,466TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)