Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00792 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 10% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,868 (235,736 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)