Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12494 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,798 (元14,394) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)