Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12812 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,966 (元15,346) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)