Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03081 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €630 (20,435₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)