Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03167 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €698 (22,039₴) in Donetsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)