Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03271 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alytus you would need to make just about €802 (24,524₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)