Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03265 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €964 (29,537₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)