Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16402 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,323 (8,064TL) in Diyarbakır.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)