Cost of living in Datong, China vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12723 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 30% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,075 (16,308元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (24 minutes ago)