Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 55% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €819 (487,957 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)