Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 49% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €926 (540,543 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)