Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,206 (₩2,894,289) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (about 1 hour ago)