Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,262 (₩2,926,905) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)