Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,346 (₩3,005,759) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)