Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,336 (₩3,057,988) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)