Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,714 ($1,984) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)