Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 83% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €297 (Bs 27,426,478) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)