Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 83% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €270 (Bs 79,108,775) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)