Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 83% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €298 (Bs 16,143,008) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)