Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,529 (26,765,428 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)