Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,611 (26,699,697 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (42 minutes ago)