Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12367 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,310 ($b10,596) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)