Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12766 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,265 ($b9,910) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)