Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04352 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,164 (Mex$ 26,740) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)