Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 76% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €410 (Bs 18,452,407) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (10 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)