Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01419 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €819 (57,717 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)