Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 76% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alytus you would need to make just about €458 (Bs 42,299,943) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)