Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 43% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,031 (353,739 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)