Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02619 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,430 (54,617 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)