Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,618 (C$4,216) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)