Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,042 (元16,335) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)