Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,050 (₩3,911,536) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)