Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,937 in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)